OFFICE ADDRESS: 57 VILLAGE CENTRE PLACE, SUITE 101, MISSISSAUGA, ON, L4Z 1V9
Near Square One Shopping Centre; North of Hurontario & Burnhamthorpe; South of Hurontario & 403; 30 minutes drive from downtown Toronto. Free Parking. Call Today: 905-275-6776 || E-Mail Now: email@example.com
WILL PREPARATION & EXECUTION FLAT FEE STRUCTURE*
IN MOST CASES:
Full Service Single Will
Preparation & Execution
Full Service Couple -2 Wills- Preparation & Execution
Full Service Power of Attorney Preparation & Execution
*Subject to Applicable HST
If attendance to our office is not possible, we can Travel to Homes and Hospitals in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville and Toronto.
-->Travelling Anywhere is Mississauga: $150
-->Travelling Anywhere in Brampton & Oakville: $200
-->Travelling Anywhere in Toronto: $250
QUESTION: Can I Not Just Use a Template so as to Save on Will Preparation Costs?
ANSWER: We have observed people downloading Will-Preparation Kits, or buying Will-Preparation Guides from bookstores, or pursuing other options to reduce potential costs. However, none of these are valid alternatives to getting relevant legal advice from an experienced Estate Lawyer. Ultimately, if your Will or Power of Attorney is defective in any way, it will be your designated beneficiaries and loved ones who will pay the price and perhaps experience future difficult issues.
A well-drafted and properly-executed Will or Power of Attorney requires care, professional judgment and legal guidance. They can be crucially important for both your peace of mind and your loved ones. Canadian Law with respect to Will preparation, execution and implementation is complex, dynamic, evolving and interacts with other areas of law, such as family law, tax law, real estate law. All of these is especially true if the net worth of your Estate is high, or if you have variety of assets like corporations, foreign assets etc.
RELIGIOUS WILLS/ISLAMIC WILLS
***We Also Prepare Wills with a Mix of Religious & Non-Religious Testamentary Intentions***
Proper Estate and Real Estate Conveyance after Death or under Incapacity requires a dedicated professional - like our Lawyer - with expertise in Will & Power of Attorney Preparation and Execution. Our will-preparation service includes the following:
1) Customized Interview and Discussion: After taking time to identify and discuss your desired testamentary intentions, we then begin drafting a customized Will using language relevant to current Canadian Laws to fully reflect your final wishes, while optimizing your Estate Planning choices for Tax, Family Law and other relevant issues.
2) Reviewing the Draft Will with You: In order to obtain and implement your feedback, we explain the central tenets of the Will to you in plain language, after which we make any final changes and ensure you understand the will you are signing. WE DO CUTTING EDGE LEGAL REVIEW TO MAKE YOUR AIR-TIGHT WILL IN THE CONTEXT OF EVOLVING CANADIAN LAW.
3) Formally Executing the Will: Under appropriate and reliable conditions, you will then sign the Will or acknowledge in-person another individual signing on your behalf. Then, along with signing Affidavit of Executions, two individuals will sign the Formal Will as Witnesses and Legal Stamps will also be affixed to your Will.
4) Will Storage Advice: As part of our service, we give you the option of storing your Formal Will in our Waterproof and Fireproof Safe at our law firm at no extra cost.
5) Commitment to Answering Any and All Questions: Whether before or after the execution of the Will, we will answer any and all of your Will-related queries.
6) Keeping Necessary Records: Regardless of whether you choose to store your original Formal Will, we will keep either paper or digital copies for future reference.
We have solid, comprehensive experience in every type of Will preparation. We always do our Due Diligence, which includes explaining various Estate Planning options to you and actively listening to identify your desired testamentary intentions, before completing a valid Formal Will that will ensure your loved ones are taken care of and legally enforce your wishes after death.
TALK TO US TODAY. CALL TO BOOK AN INITIAL CONSULTATION
OUR ESTATE LAWYER PREPARE WILLS FOR THOSE THAT ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THEIR
ESTATE PLANNING & SEEKING PROFESSIONAL LAWYER SERVICE
30-60 MINUTE INITIAL CONSULTATION : $50
WE SPEAK: English, Bangla, French. Some Arabic, Some Hindi/ Urdu. CALL 905-275-6776
Hannan Hannan Barristers © 2012-2017 All Rights Reserved